If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (321) 777-5131

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Archived Before & After Photos

Water leak in garage

This homeowner had a water leak in the ceiling of their garage, removed affected drywall and dried out the area. SERVPRO of South Brevard is a 24/7 emergency w... READ MORE

Kitchen Fire in Melbourne, FL

This family's Melbourne house suffered from a fire caused by a grease fire. The kitchen's grease fire was able to be put out, and most of the damage was from so... READ MORE

Water Damage Melbourne - Flood damage wet carpet

During a particularly bad storm this beautiful home experienced flood damage. The carpet was totally soaked and damaged beyond repair. SERVPRO of South Brevard ... READ MORE

Flood Damage Melbourne - Bathroom storm damage

Melbourne Flood Damage - We received a call late in the evening and came right out only to find flooding all over the home including the master bath. We removed... READ MORE

Water Damage - Palm Bay Beauty Shop

Water damage at this Palm Bay Beauty Shop halted business temporarily. SERVPRO of South Brevard was on site extracting the water within an hour of the emergency... READ MORE

Mold Damage – Satellite Beach Home

Mold damage in this Satellite Beach bedroom resulted from a water leak in the bathroom on the other side of the wall. It takes so little time for a mold infesta... READ MORE

Grease Fire in Viera, FL

This family’s Viera, Florida home suffered from a fire caused by a grease fire. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, but ... READ MORE

Black Mold Behind Drywall in Satelite Beach, FL

This family's Satelite Beach home was blindsided when black mold was found behind there drywall. SERVPRO of South Brevard understands how devastating a situatio... READ MORE

Commercial Roof Leak in Melbourne, FL

This Melbourne, Florida commercial building had a roof leak caused by a terrible storm that hit Florida's east coast. The leak in the roof caused water to come ... READ MORE

Flooded Utility Room in Melbourne Beach, FL

This Melbourne Beach family got no sleep when they realized that their utility room right off from the main house flooded on a Sunday night. The flooding of the... READ MORE

Entire House Flooded in Melbourne, FL

This Melbourne family's entire home was flooded late on a Sunday night. The water damage was caused by a decorative picture that fell behind the toilet, braking... READ MORE

Condominium Water Damage in Indialantic, FL

An Indialantic condominium was a victim of one of Florida's many thunderstorms. Three unit owners experienced water damage, which was caused by a roof leaking i... READ MORE

Doctor's Office Flooded in Melbourne, FL

This Melbourne doctor's office was ready to begin business on a Monday morning, but when staff was entering the building, they steps in two inches of standing w... READ MORE

Mold Remediation in Melbourne, FL

This Melbourne family had experienced a large size water damage in their Brevard County home. The water damage happened while they were away on vacation, and wh... READ MORE

HVAC System Causes Mold in Melbourne, FL

This Melbourne family discovered extensive microbial growth in their home, thanks to their HVAC system that went undetected for an unknown period of time. Belie... READ MORE

Flooded Commercial Building in Eau Gallie, FL

This Melbourne business discovered water flowing out of the front door when they came to work that morning. Upon entering the building there was two to three in... READ MORE

Mold Infestation in Indialantic, FL

This Indialantic business owner discovered mold on his drywall in his office due to an unknown source. Businesses are always at risk for mold infestations, espe... READ MORE

Rook Leak Turns into Mold in Suntree, FL

This Suntree family's home experienced a some roof damage during a summer thunderstorm. Since the roof leak was minuscule, the ceiling in the living room did no... READ MORE

Water Damage in Viera, FL

This family’s Viera residence experienced serious water damage after an older water heater that broke. SERVPRO of West Brevard has the expertise and equip... READ MORE

Entire House Fire in Satellite, FL

Kitchen Fire Turns into House Fire This beach side home started out as a kitchen fire, but quickly consumed the majority of the house. The rapid movement of the... READ MORE