Grease Fire in Viera, FL
This family’s Viera, Florida home suffered from a fire caused by a grease fire. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, but SERVPRO of South Brevard worked hard to recover the structure and contents. This fire damage was mainly in the kitchen and was started on the stove which melted the microwave and burnt the cabinets. Notice the smoke from the grease fire effected the entire kitchen, including the walls, ceiling, floors, and cabinets. We were able to remove the soot and even the smell of the smoke from the home, so that the family returned to a safe, clean space. Our goal is always to make your home “Like it never even happened.”
The after picture was taken after a full kitchen restoration, top to bottom.
Our Fire Damage Restoration Services
Since each smoke and fire damage situation is a little different, each one requires a unique solution tailored for the specific conditions. We have the equipment, expertise, and experience to restore your fire and smoke damage. We will also treat your family with empathy and respect and your property with care.