Kitchen Fire in Melbourne, FL
This family's Melbourne house suffered from a fire caused by a grease fire. The kitchen's grease fire was able to be put out, and most of the damage was from soot. Our team removed the soot, cleaned up the smoke damage, and even the smell of the smoke from the home, so that the family returned to a safe, clean space. Our goal is always to make your home “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO of South Brevard serves the residents of Brevard County, Florida - We are the Fire, Water, Mold, and Cleaning Experts - available 24 hours a day 7 days a week for your emergency.