Entire House Fire in Satellite, FL
Kitchen Fire Turns into House Fire
This beach side home started out as a kitchen fire, but quickly consumed the majority of the house. The rapid movement of the fire occurred because of the excessive amount of contents that was in the home. The fire jumped from one item to another and to another, and before the fire department arrived, half the house was engulfed in flames. Due to the swiftness our the Satellite Fire Department the fire was contained and out. Everyone involved in this horrible tragedy was unharmed and safe at the end of the day.
Call the Professionals
As a professional fire restoration company, SERVPRO of South Brevard was called to help and our technicians were to the rescue! We worked diligently to try and salvage as much of the homeowner's contents as possibly by going through each item at a time. Once that was through we moved on to the inside shell of the home, including cabinets, appliances, drywall, ceilings, flooring, etc. Unfortunately, much was damaged, but our motto is to make it look "Like it never even happened".
Making this house a HOME again!
In the after picture, you can see the structure of the kitchen. Our mitigation team cleaned and removed all non-salvageable items. Now is when our construction teams come in and makes this house look like a home again!