Halls and Ceiling Covered in Soot
There was a company in Melbourne where an electrical fire had caused smoke to leave soot all throughout the halls and covering the ceiling. SERVPRO OF South Brevard had been called to clean the fire damaged building.
We worked really well with the adjuster of the insurance, as well as the facility manager. There were no hiccups about the bill or the cleaning in the end. We did everything we said we would and some extra to get the place looking "Like it never even happened."
If your company in Melbourne, FL, has a problem with smoke and soot don't hesitate to call SERVPRO of South Brevard.